AutoCat is an application that inventories all removable devices
as they are removed from the Macintosh desktop. AutoCat is very
convenient for keeping track of files that are not local to the
Macintosh hard drive at all times.
- Catalog all your removable volumes in a very Macintosh
- Navigate through your catalog directly from the Finder.
- Navigate through your catalog from Open/Save dialogs.
- No application to launch to navigate through your
- Use the Finder's 'Find' command to search your catalog.
- Works in the background.
- Appearance-savvy, Navigation Services-savvy.