MUSASHI is an Internet E-mail client for Macintosh. This release
is a 2.1 version. It is created and distributed by Mamoru Misono (the
It has the following functions:
- Sending mail by SMTP and receiving mail by POP3. MacTCP or
OpenTransport is required.
- Managing mails with several mail boxes.
- Multi-user compatibility. Each user can use their own personal
- Multi-account compatibility.
- Mail box sharing. Personal mail boxes can be shared with other
- Drag & Drop compatibility.Moving mail, saving file,
clipping text and so on.
- Attachment and extraction of BinHex encoded documents.
- Attachment and extraction of MIME Base 64 encoded
- Attachment and extraction of uuencoded documents.
- Background mail sending and receiving.
- Custom resources
- Importing external messages and address book.
MUSHASHI 2.2.2 is available is both 68K